Reliable Swimming Pool Contractors for Pool Renovation and Upgrades
Do you have an old swimming pool and are thinking of having it renovated? We know that it is not an easy decision to make because it is not an easy task. However, how can you not have your pool upgraded with the latest technology
that has become available? Swimming pool upgrades is not just about keeping up with the latest technology available on the market but it is all about having easier pool maintenance and spending less money in the long run. You could contact reliable swimming pool contractors and discuss the renovation and upgrades for your pool.
What are the upgrades that you need to consider for your pool?
· Energy-efficient pumps. Everybody wants to save on energy these days because it is not cheap. By upgrading your pool with an energy-efficient pump, it will consume 30-40% less energy and that is a lot. How does this pump work? These new pumps have different speeds that you can turn up or down depending on your usage. If you use it daily, you can turn down its speed to save energy.
· Saltwater conversion. Having a saltwater pool is one of the things that many swimming pool owners enjoy today. Studies have shown that having saltwater pool is more beneficial to the body. It reduces the swimmers’ red eyes that are normally experienced in a traditional pool, hair is less discolored and you can also say goodbye to itchy skin. The initial cost of this upgrade may be a bit costly but running cost is low so that it means you will spend less in the future.
· Pool cover. If you do not have one of these yet, it is time that you go and purchase one. Pool covers do not only prevent elements from getting in the pool and making it dirty but it also saves energy as it keeps your pool warm. During summer, pool covers will lessen evaporation and that will save you from gallons of water each month.
· LED and fiber optic lights on your backyard pool. Make your swimming pool look pretty at night with LED lights. You and your family could have dinner in the backyard and have a beautiful view to look at. Not only is it for aesthetic purposes but it is for your family’s safety as well. If you have small kids, they will not accidentally fall into the pool because it has good lighting.
· Complete your pool’s stylish look with stone decking. It looks artistic, it brings more color and it is timeless. Your swimming pool contractors could recommend different stone decking designs.
Swimming pool owners should take advantage of these pool upgrades. Not only will it make the pool area look luxurious and exciting but it will also save them a lot of money in the future.
Contact your swimming pool contractors now for more details
Posted on: 24/May/2015